BELL PEPPER BUBBLES ON OLIVES
Bell Pepper Spheres
1. Wash and trim bell peppers.
2. Using a hand blender, mix the red bell pepper until a puree is obtained. Add water if needed. Strain the mixture through a sieve and reserve 1 cup (235 ml) of the red bell pepper coulis.
3. Weigh 1 g (1/5 sachet) of CALCIUM LACTATE and dissolve it onto the red bell pepper coulis using a spoon. Pour the mixture into half-spherical molds. Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until the spheres are completely frozen.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the yellow and orange bell peppers.
5. Using a hand blender, dissolve the SODIUM ALGINATE into the water and let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the frozen bell pepper spheres from the mold and place them in the sodium alginate bath. Let sit for 5 minutes while stirring delicately with a spoon.
7. Using a slotted spoon, scoop out the spheres, rinse them in a bowl of water and remove excess moisture by blotting the bottom of the slotted spoon against a paper towel.
8. Mix all ingredients together in a blender until a puree is obtained.
9. Serve the tapenade in serving spoons and decorate each spoon with a bell pepper sphere.