1 hour 15 min
1. Cut ¼ of the cucumber into a brunoise and add it to the Clamato juice.
2. Using a spoon, dissolve the CALCIUM LACTATE into the Clamato juice preparation.
3. Pour the mixture into half-spherical molds and place them in the freezer for 1 hour or until the spheres are completely frozen.
4. Using a hand blender, dissolve the SODIUM ALGINATE into the water and let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the frozen Clamato spheres from the molds and place them in the sodium alginate bath. Let sit for 5 minutes while stirring delicately with a spoon.
6. Using a slotted spoon, scoop up the spheres, rinse them in a bowl of water and remove excess moisture by blotting the bottom of the slotted spoon against a paper towel.
7. Serve the Clamato juice spheres on a slice of cucumber with some freshly-gound pepper and a dash of lemon juice.