Bloody Caesar Spheres
1. In a bowl and using a spoon, combine clamato, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, black pepper and calcium lactate until the calcium lactate has dissolved. Pour the mixture into small, demi-spherical molds and let sit in the freezer for 1 hour or until the spheres are frozen.
2. In a rectangular, flat-bottomed bowl and using a hand blender, dissolve sodium Alginate in water. Let sit for 15 minutes.
3. Unmold frozen bloody caesar spheres in alginate bath. Let sit for 3 minutes while gently stirring once in a while to prevent the spheres from touching.
4. Fill a medium-sized bowl with water. Using a slotted spoon, delicately collect the spheres and briefly rinse them in the water, then remove excess water from each sphere by applying a piece of paper towel on the bottom of the spoon. Reserve.
5. With a small spoon, dig a bit into each lime half so the flesh is slightly curved inward. Place a sphere on each lime half, top with celery leaf and celery salt, and serve.