CAVIAR AND TEAS
1 hour 5 min
1. Brew 1 cup (235 ml) of black tea with 0.5 oz (15 g) of the sugar. Mix in 0.5 oz (15 g) of the XANTHAN GUM by stirring it in with a spoon, then let cool.
2. Brew 1 cup (235 ml) of orange tea with 0.5 oz (15 g) of the sugar. Mix in 1g (½ sachet) of SODIUM ALGINATE using a hand blender, then let cool.
3. Repeat step 2 with the mint tea and the hibiscus tea.
4. Dissolve the CALCIUM LACTATE in 2 cups (470 ml) of water.
5. Fill a pipette with the orange tea mixture and drip droplets into the calcium lactate bath. Let sit for 3 minutes.
6. Using a sieve, remove the pearls from the calcium lactate bath and rinse them in warm water.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 with the mint tea and the hibiscus tea mixtures.
9. Fill a test tube with black tea and add a few pearls of each of the other three teas. Decorate with a few edible flower petals.