CHOCOLATE FLAN AND PEANUT POWDER
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave, then pour it into a saucepan with all the other ingredients and the iota carrageenan.
2. Heat the preparation on a stove while mixing it all together with a hand blender. As soon as it starts to boil, remove it from the stove.
3. Pour the mixture into silicone rectangular molds and place them in the fridge for 15 minutes or until it is completely congealed.
Peanut Butter Powder
4. Using a fork, mix the peanut butter and tapioca maltodextrin together until a powder is obtained.
5. Carefully unmold the chocolate pudding. Sprinkle the peanut butter powder over the chocolate pudding.