CUTTING EDGE- PORTO CHEDDAR
1. In a saucepan, melt the cheddar. Bring to a boil and mix the cream in.
2. Pour the mixture through a sieve into the culinary whipper.
3. Close the culinary whipper, load one N2O gas cartridge and shake for 4 seconds.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Gelified Port Wine
5. Using a spoon, dissolve the COLD SOLUBLE GELATIN into the port. Let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Fill small, clear glasses a third full with the mixture and place in the freezer for 1 hour or until the mixture is completely congealed.
7. Decorate the port verrines with a generous layer of the cheddar espuma.