1 hour 30 min
1. Bring the sugar, cocoa powder and 1¼ cups (300 ml) of the water to a boil and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Using a hand blender, incorporate the SODIUM ALGINATE into the preparation and let sit for 1 hour.
2. Using a spoon, dissolve the CALCIUM LACTATE into 2 cups (470 ml) of the water. Fill a pipette with the chocolate preparation and drip it into the calcium lactate bath. Let sit for 3 minutes.
3. Using a sieve, remove the pearls from the calcium lactate bath and rinse them in warm water.
White Chocolate Cream
4. Bring the cream to a boil and pour it into a bowl with the white chocolate; stir then set aside until cool.
5. Pour the white chocolate cream into serving spoons, distribute some cocoa pearls on top and serve.