1. First, zest yuzu (you will not need the actual fruit). Combine zest with all other ingredients in a pot along with agar-agar. bring to a boil, then remove from heat immediately.
2. Pour a small amount of the preparation onto a plate and into a thin layer. Tilt the plate as you pour to cover as much surface as possible. Refrigerate the plate and repeat it. Take out of the refrigerator 10 minutes before serving so the cannelloni's can warm up, and cut them into small rectangles using a knife.
3. First, remove the skin from the filet and dice it small. Finely chop shallots, garlic, dill and capers, and blanch zest. Then, combine all ingredients in a bowl and reserve. Use a square cutter to serve as pictured.
4. Cook asparagus in butter on medium heat. season, then reserve.
5. First, place a tartare square in the center of each plate. Wrap 3 asparagus spears in a yuzu square and place on top of a tartare square, then repeat. Decorate each plate with raspberries, microgreens and sesame seeds as pictured.