HONEY CAVIAR & ROSE DICE
1 hour 40 min
1. Place the tall glass of oil in the refrigerator to cool overnight, or, to save time, place it in the freezer for 1 hour.
Rose Water Dice
2. In a pot, bring rose water and cane sugar to a boil with 1 sachet agar-agar, then remove from heat immediately. Pour into a rectangular plastic container and refrigerate for 30 minutes. (make agave pearls while you wait.) Unmold, dice and reserve.
3. In a pot, bring agave syrup and water to a boil with 1 sachet agar-agar, then remove from heat immediately.
4. Remove oil from the freezer or refrigerator. Using a pipette held at a 90° angle, slowly drip droplets of the agar-agar preparation in the cold oil. Pour onto a sieve and above the sink to get rid of the oil and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
5. First, cut citrus fruit into supremes. Divide rose water dice between ramekins, then, top each ramekin with agave pearls, supremes and flowers. Sprinkle with pepper and sea salt and finish with a dash of oil and a capucine leaf planted in each ramekin.