KALE CLOUD &
1. Finely dice beets, then combine with other tartare ingredients and set aside.
Apple & Kale Foam
2. Chop apples, kale and celery. Then, using a cold press juicer, extract juices and drain using a sieve to get rid of any clumps.
3. Transfer 1 ½ cups (375 ml) of filtered preparation to a rectangular, flat-bottomed bowl. Sprinkle in soy lecithin. using a hand blender, blend for 3 to 4 minutes, then let sit for 5 minutes.
4. To serve, collect foam using a spoon. If needed and to obtain more foam, repeat step 3.
5. To serve, arrange tartare and foam on plates, then decorate each plate with one caperberry and a few edible flower petals.