1 hour 30 min
1. Cut peppers and remove seeds.
2. Using a hand blender, incorporate the yellow habanero peppers into ⅔ cup (160 ml) of the water. Strain the mixture through a sieve and reserve 1 cup (235 ml) of the pepper coulis. Using a hand blender, incorporate 1 g (½ sachet) of the SODIUM ALGINATE into the coulis and let sit for 1 hour.
3. Repeat step 2 with the red habanero peppers and the jalapeño peppers
4. Using a spoon, dissolve the CALCIUM LACTATE in 2 cups (470 ml) of water.
5. Fill a pipette with the yellow habanero pepper coulis mixture and drip it into the calcium lactate bath. Let sit for 3 minutes. Using a sieve, remove the pearls from the bath and rinse them in warm water.
6. Repeat step 5 with the red habanero pepper coulis and the jalapeño pepper coulis.
7. Peel the avocado and cut it into thin rectangular slices.
8. Press the lemon and dip the avocado slices into its juice.
9. Arrange the pepper coulis pearls and avocado slices on a plate and garnish with cilantro.