1 hour 20 min
1. Place the olives in a blender for 3 minutes to form a very thin puree.
2. Place the puree in a cheesecloth and squeeze it until roughly 1 cup (235 ml) of olive juice is obtained.
3. Using a spoon, dissolve the CALCIUM LACTATE in the olive juice and pour the mixture into half-spherical molds. Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until the spheres are completely frozen.
4. Using a hand blender, dissolve the SODIUM ALGINATE into the water and let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the frozen olive juice spheres from the mold and place them in the sodium alginate bath. Let sit for 5 minutes while stirring delicately with a spoon.
6. Using a slotted spoon, scoop out the spheres, rinse them in a bowl of water and remove excess moisture by blotting the bottom of the slotted spoon against a paper towel.
7. Chop the bell peppers into small pieces.
8. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and roast the garlic.
9. Add all the other ingredients and cook for 2 minutes, then remove from the stove and let cool to room temperature.
10. Distribute a thin layer of marinade across a plate and serve the spheres on it.