REINVENTED GREEK SALAD
1 hour 30 min
1. Julienne radishes and cucumbers, chop parsley and dill and combine in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Finely chop garlic. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, except for water. Warm up 1 tbs (15 ml) of water and combine with calcium lactate. Stir until the calcium lactate is fully diluted, then incorporate it to the yogurt mixture. Pour mixture into small, demi-spherical molds and let sit in the freezer for 1 hour or until the spheres are frozen.
3. In a rectangular, flat-bottomed bowl and using a hand blender, dissolve sodium alginate in water. Let sit for 15 minutes, then warm briefly in a microwave oven.
4. Unmold frozen yogurt spheres in alginate bath. Let sit for 3 minutes while gently stirring once in a while to prevent the spheres from touching.
5. Fill a medium-sized bowl with water. Using a slotted spoon, delicately collect the spheres and briefly rinse them in the water, then remove excess water from each sphere by applying a piece of paper towel on the bottom of the spoon. Reserve.
6. Serve salad and spheres on top of shiso leaves. Decorate each plate with raspberries and pistachios.