SURPRISE CRANBERRY JELLY
1 hour 40 min
Cranberry Juice Gel
1. Bring the cranberry juice and 3 g (11⁄2 sachet) of the AGAR-AGAR to a boil and continue boiling for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Unmold the gel and cut it into small pieces. Mix in a blender until smooth.
Lemon Juice Pearls
3. Put the 2 cups of vegetable oil in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
4. Bring the lemon juice, water, sugar, and 2 g (1 sachet) of the AGAR-AGAR to a boil. Remove from the stove and let sit uncovered for 5 minutes.
5. Pour the cold oil into a glass measuring no less than 6 inches (15 cm) in height.
6. Fill a pipette with the lemon juice preparation and drip it into the cold oil. Let sit for 2 minutes.
7. Using a sieve, scoop up the pearls from the oil and rinse them in warm water.
8. Bring the milk, sugar and tapioca to a boil. Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
9. Remove from stove, cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
10. Using a sieve, rinse the tapioca in water.
11. In a bowl, delicately stir together the cranberry juice gel, lemon juice pearls, and tapioca pearls using a rubber spatula. Serve in small glasses.